Elevate Lantern Roofs
To compliment your new Signature Collection windows and doors are a range of roof options including a Lantern style roof, designed to match perfectly with other products in The Signature Collection range for a seamless finish – including windows, bi-folding and patio doors.
The lantern-style roof is simple with many colour options to choose from, beautifully designed features slim sightlines and a sleek transition of roof bars allowing in more light for an unobstructed view.
Your new Lantern roof has a patented weather dam to protect against the elements, foiled roofs are supplied with fully foiled components, including top and end caps – giving an aesthetically pleasing finish that perfectly match your Signature Collection Windows and Doors.
DESIGNED FOR TODAYS LIVING
The orangery combines cutting edge design with maximum light, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds between a conservatory and a traditional extension.
Extremely versatile, each elevation allows any combination of masonry, windows and doors, so your orangery is truly bespoke to you. Why not add mood lighting under the eaves for a truly contemporary design?
Lantern roofs can also be added to any large conservatory, boosting the height of the overall construction and increasing the feeling of interior space and light.
You can incorporate openers to increase ventilation, in addition to decorative glazing panels to further personalise your design.
Standard Colour Options
Rosewood both sides*
Golden Oak both sides*
Anthracite Grey both sides*
Cream foiled both sides*
White foiled both sides*
Ebony Black both sides*
Irish Oak both sides*
Smooth Cream through colour*
Bespoke Colour Options
Cream foiled on White*
Chartwell Green on White*
Ebony Black on White*
- 10 Years Mechanical Warranty on:
- Tilt and Turn Mechanisms
- Tilt and Turn Hinges
- Tilt and Turn Handles
- 10 Years Profile Warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A++” Energy rating
- Beautiful opening configurations available
- Full Colour range available
- Minimum size 550mm w x 620mm h (sash opening sizes)
- Maximum size 1500mm w x 1500mm h (sash opening sizes)
- Slim sight lines (less frame more glass)
- 8mm sash coverage (best rating for air leakage)
- Unique patented double action gasket (30% better compression)
- Centralised Euro groove (improved strength and security)
- Square cut and scribed beading (ease of glazing)
- Single J leg security beads (ease of glazing)
- Anti static profile (easy to clean)
- 32mm Channel packers factory fitted, resulting in huge efficiencies on site glazing, toe and healing packers fitted in position ensuring safe and quicker glazing
- All frames are designed to be coupled in many configuration including patio configurations to casement windows
- Multiple add on’s 10, 20 and 50mm allowing you the perfect choice for every installation
- Our system has been designed with the future in mind, uniquely negating the need for the traditional steel reinforcing systems, the benefits being an industry leader in energy efficiencies together with a safer future for the environment, a lead free system with unique PVC inserts that have the same tensile strength of reinforcing