WHY CHOOSE STABLE doors ?
For a classic and charming alternative to a standard back door, Liniar residential doors are also available in an elegant stable door style offering an elegant touch to any home.
This country style is suited to both modern and period properties if you are looking for that traditional touch to enhance your home.
Allowing for quick and easy ventilation, Liniar stable doors offer great versatility, allowing the two halves of the door to be opened independently from one another, providing easy access for small children and pets.
There are many options available to ensure the perfect door for each unique customer. Choose from chamfered or sculptured profile, double glazing (28mm) or triple glazing (40mm), with standard four chamber or EnergyPlus six chamber profile. Combine this with a choice of threshold options, disabled ramp thresholds, Part M building compliant or just a simple low PVC threshold, not forgetting the wide range of finishes together with stunning hardware options.
So, what are the benefits?
- Lifetime warranty on Chrome and Gold marine grade door handles
- 25-year warranty on Pro secure non drop flag hinges
- 10-year warranties on Door Lock-8 locking points with x2 anti lift devices
- 10-year warranty on door cylinders
- 10-year Profile warranty
- Available from an entry level “C”
- Rated to an “A+” Energy rating
- Shootbolt locking
- Double handles
- Secured by Design upgrade available on request
- 40mm glazing option
- Full colour range
- Maximum size – 1000mm w x 2150mm h (sash size)
- Unique warranty registration available on request
WHY CHOOSE STABLE Doors
Choose from a wide variety of colour options including: White, Rosewood, Cream, Light Oak, Chartwell Green, Grey and classic Ebony Black. Liniar products are also offered in a wide choice of bespoke colours, please see Renolit foil book, (subject to availability and price on application only).