Bi Fold Windows
With the ability to enhance almost any type of building, whether modern, contemporary or traditional, The Signature Collection bi-fold windows enable you to fully open one side of a room while retaining valuable wall space for furniture inside.
A practical and great looking window solution. The Signature Collection bi-fold windows are popular for use in conservatories and orangeries and are also ideal for the commercial sector. During the summer months they can transform a café or restaurant helping to attract additional customers and give an establishment an outdoor, open feel, while also being secure and child-friendly.
AT A GLANCE
• Standard four chamber frames.
• Sculptured (curved) styling.
• 28mm double glazed units.
• Add Georgian Bars and/or patterned glass.
• Wide choice of coloured and foiled frames.
• Wide choice of handles and hinge options.
Standard Colour Options
Rosewood both sides*
Golden Oak both sides*
Anthracite Grey both sides*
Cream foiled both sides*
White foiled both sides*
Ebony Black both sides*
Irish Oak both sides*
Smooth Cream through colour*
Bespoke Colour Options
Cream foiled on White*
Chartwell Green on White*
Ebony Black on White*
- 10 Years Profile Warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A+”
- Your Bi-Fold Plus benefits from being fitted with the
most robust locking mechanisms on the market
- Smooth easy action
- Full colour range
- Hook locking with shootbolts
- Secured by Design option
- Minimum size 600mm w x 1850mm h (sash opening sizes)
- Maximum size 900mm w x 2150mm h (sash opening sizes)
- Slim sight lines (less frame more glass)
- 8mm sash coverage (best rating for air leakage)
- Unique patented double action gasket (30% better compression)
- Centralised Euro groove (improved strength and security)
- Square cut and scribed beading (ease of glazing)
- Single J leg security beads (ease of glazing)
- Anti static profile (easy to clean)
- 32mm Channel packers factory fitted, resulting in huge efficiencies on site glazing, toe and healing packers fitted in position ensuring safe and quicker glazing
- All frames are designed to be coupled in many configuration including patio configurations to casement windows
- Multiple add on’s 10, 20 and 50mm allowing you the perfect choice for every installation
- Our system has been designed with the future in mind, uniquely negating the need for the traditional steel reinforcing systems, the benefits being an industry leader in energy efficiencies together with a safer future for the environment, a lead free system with unique PVC inserts that have the same tensile strength of reinforcing