The Signature Collection offered the very first fully bespoke uPVC bi-fold doors to be engineered, designed and manufactured in the UK – and The Signature Collection bi-fold doors are still the very best.
BRINGING THE OUTSIDE IN
Bi-fold doors are the perfect way for you to create space, let in fresh air and flood your home with natural daylight by being able to open up an entire wall of your home.
Whatever purpose you have for your bi-fold doors, the The Signature Collection product provides a truly stunning alternative to French or patio doors.
EXPLAINING ENERGY EFFICIENCY
The installation of energy efficient windows, doors and roofs is one of the best ways you can save energy within your home. Mainly due to our innovative uPVC multi-chambered profile design, The Signature Collection frames outperform most of the other leading brands in the UK. A door’s thermal efficiency is measured in U-values. These demonstrate the effectiveness of a door at stopping the movement of heat into and out of a property. The lower the U-value is, the higher the door’s efficiency at preserving the heat inside of a building when cold outside, resulting in reduced energy costs.
Slim hinges have been added, with hidden fixings inside. This not only seamlessly preserves the sleek lines but increases security as it is impossible for them to be unscrewed externally. We designed our own innovative solution to enable us to offer a low threshold without the need for expensive and messy excavation. It’s often the little things that make a big difference – we’ve even designed folding keys to avoid any problems with keys being left in the locks during use.
The Signature Collection bi-fold doors have ultraslim sightlines, providing rooms with a modern, clean appearance – and are available in a wide choice of opening configurations and colours. The innovative low threshold option is just one of the safety features included, making them family and wheelchair friendly. Find out about the range of thresholds available from your sales representative.
Standard Colour Options
Rosewood both sides*
Golden Oak both sides*
Anthracite Grey both sides*
Cream foiled both sides*
White foiled both sides*
Ebony Black both sides*
Irish Oak both sides*
Smooth Cream through colour*
Bespoke Colour Options
Cream foiled on White*
Chartwell Green on White*
Ebony Black on White*
- 10 Years Profile Warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A+”
- Smooth easy action
- Full colour range
- Hook locking with shootbolts
- Secured by Design option
- Minimum size 600mm w x 1850mm h (sash opening sizes)
- Maximum size 800mm w x 2150mm h (sash opening sizes)
- Slim sight lines (less frame more glass)
- 8mm sash coverage (best rating for air leakage)
- Unique patented double action gasket (30% better compression)
- Centralised Euro groove (improved strength and security)
- Square cut and scribed beading (ease of glazing)
- Single J leg security beads (ease of glazing)
- Anti static profile (easy to clean)
- 32mm Channel packers factory fitted, resulting in huge efficiencies on site glazing, toe and healing packers fitted in position ensuring safe and quicker glazing
- All frames are designed to be coupled in many configuration including patio configurations to casement windows
- Multiple add on’s 10, 20 and 50mm allowing you the perfect choice for every installation
- Our system has been designed with the future in mind, uniquely negating the need for the traditional steel reinforcing systems, the benefits being an industry leader in energy efficiencies together with a safer future for the environment, a lead free system with unique PVC inserts that have the same tensile strength of reinforcing
STANDARD BI-FOLD CONFIGURATIONS
Your Bi-Fold Plus benefits from being fitted with the most robust locking mechanisms on the market!