Tilt & Turn Windows
The Signature Collection tilt and turn windows are available in the same ranges as our other window choices – standard or EnergyPlus offering reduced energy bills.
European design led, the The Signature Collection tilt and turn window allows you to let in fresh air while also offering security giving homeowners a fresher environment whilst maintaining safety in your home.
The open in style gives great options for cleaning from within (in the turn position) and secure ventilation (in the tilt position).
Offering a greater scope for larger openings than a traditional casement window, The Signature Collection’s tilt and turn windows are ideal for high-rise as well as low-rise applications, and thermal performance is helped by the larger panes of glass ensuring the lowest possible energy bills.
Perfect as a fire escape giving homeowners piece of mind or simply to let in more fresh air, The Signature Collection tilt and turn windows are available in both ‘tilt before turn’ or ‘turn before tilt’ options.
As with all The Signature Collection windows, our tilt and turn windows can be fitted with standard locking, or high security fittings to meet the latest and highest security standards together with a full colour range available.
Standard Colour Options
Rosewood both sides*
Golden Oak both sides*
Anthracite Grey both sides*
Cream foiled both sides*
White foiled both sides*
Ebony Black both sides*
Irish Oak both sides*
Smooth Cream through colour*
Bespoke Colour Options
Cream foiled on White*
Chartwell Green on White*
Ebony Black on White*
- 10 Years Mechanical Warranty on:
- Tilt and Turn Mechanisms
- Tilt and Turn Hinges
- Tilt and Turn Handles
- 10 Years Profile Warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A++” Energy rating
- Beautiful opening configurations available
- Full Colour range available
- Minimum size 550mm w x 620mm h (sash opening sizes)
- Maximum size 1500mm w x 1500mm h (sash opening sizes)
- Slim sight lines (less frame more glass)
- 8mm sash coverage (best rating for air leakage)
- Unique patented double action gasket (30% better compression)
- Centralised Euro groove (improved strength and security)
- Square cut and scribed beading (ease of glazing)
- Single J leg security beads (ease of glazing)
- Anti static profile (easy to clean)
- 32mm Channel packers factory fitted, resulting in huge efficiencies on site glazing, toe and healing packers fitted in position ensuring safe and quicker glazing
- All frames are designed to be coupled in many configuration including patio configurations to casement windows
- Multiple add on’s 10, 20 and 50mm allowing you the perfect choice for every installation
- Our system has been designed with the future in mind, uniquely negating the need for the traditional steel reinforcing systems, the benefits being an industry leader in energy efficiencies together with a safer future for the environment, a lead free system with unique PVC inserts that have the same tensile strength of reinforcing