WHY CHOOSE flush sash WINDOWS?
Flush sash windows are the latest exciting development from Liniar. They offer the realism of a traditional pre-1932 timber window combined with 21st century thermal benefits whilst enhancing the appearance of any modern day home.
Many property owners require a traditional timber window frame, owing to planning or environmental restrictions. Timber frames can be expensive, need regular maintenance and are difficult to replace.
Liniar recognised the need to develop a casement window frame that would fit into any property where the sash fitted flush into the frame – and which could be foiled to look like traditional timber or to offer a sleek, contemporary finish giving the aesthetics of wood with the benefits of safe,
secure, efficient and great looking windows and doors.
Liniar flush sash windows, can be upgraded like the rest of the Liniar EnergyPlus window range, to A+ rated. They offer a lower cost window with higher thermal benefits than timber. Available in sculptured profile with the flush finish on external faces, in 28mm double glazed, internally beaded, with a wide choice of colours, finishes and hardware.
So, what are the benefits?
- 10-year mechanical warranty with “Sentinel” next generation locking
- 10-year Profile warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A++” Energy rating
- Achievable “U-values as low as 0.8”
- Secured by Design upgrade available on request
- 40mm glazing option
- Range of hinges easy clean / fire escape / restrictorFull colour range
- Minimum size square 350mm w x 350mm h
- Maximum size side opening sash 700mm w x 1300mm h
- Maximum size top opening sash 1300mm w x 1300mm h
- Unique warranty registration available on request
WHY CHOOSE FLUSH SASH WINDOWS?
Choose from a wide variety of colour options including: White, Rosewood, Cream, Light Oak, Chartwell Green, Grey and classic Ebony Black. Liniar products are also offered in a wide choice of bespoke colours, please see Renolit foil book, (subject to availability and price on application only).