WHY CHOOSE Bi-fold WINDOWS?
With the ability to enhance almost any type of building, whether modern, contemporary or traditional, Liniar bi-fold windows enable you to fully open one side of a room while retaining valuable wall space for furniture inside.
A practical and great looking window solution. Liniar bi- fold windows are popular for use in conservatories and orangeries and are also ideal for the commercial sector. During the summer months they can transform a café or restaurant helping to attract additional customers and give an establishment an outdoor, open feel, while also being secure and child-friendly.
- Standard four chamber frames.
- Sculptured (curved) styling.
- 28mm double glazed units.
- Add Georgian Bars and/or patterned glass.
- Wide choice of coloured and foiled frames.
- Wide choice of handles and hinge options.
So, what are the benefits?
- 10-year mechanical warranty with “Sentinel” next generation locking
- 10-year Profile warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A++” Energy rating
- Achievable “U-values as low as 0.8”
- Secured by Design upgrade available on request
- 40mm glazing option
- Range of hinges easy clean / fire escape / restrictorFull colour range
- Minimum size square 350mm w x 350mm h
- Maximum size side opening sash 700mm w x 1300mm h
- Maximum size top opening sash 1300mm w x 1300mm h
- Unique warranty registration available on request
WHY CHOOSE BI-FOLD WINDOWS?
Choose from a wide variety of colour options including: White, Rosewood, Cream, Light Oak, Chartwell Green, Grey and classic Ebony Black. Liniar products are also offered in a wide choice of bespoke colours, please see Renolit foil book, (subject to availability and price on application only).